As anyone who reads my blog knows, I love a good lamp. I am forever looking for ways to add light in my own home and there are so many cute lamps out there. I love the Pottery Barn look. Most of their lamps have clean lines and timeless designs, but they can come with a hefty price tag. I have been on the hunt for lamps that have the Pottery Barn style at a fraction of the price and I have found some great alternatives at an affordable price.
If you are looking for pottery barn copycat lighting here are some of my favorite finds.
I use affiliate links so I can afford to keep doing this. Hope it saves you time. See my disclosure policy.
The Easton Forged-Iron Series from Pottery Barn is one of my favorites.
- Easton Forged-Iron Floor Lamp from Pottery Barn ($499) has a sleek design that would work great in my living room. I found this Staffa floor lamp from ELK design that has a similar look for only $253.30.
- Easton Forged-Iron Tripod Table Lamp from Pottery Barn ($299). I found this Lauters Table Lamp from IKEA that looks like a Pottery Barn lighting knockoff for $47.99.
The Reese Lighting series complements any decor.
- Reese metal floor lamp from Pottery Barn ($449). I found the Simone matte and black floor lamp from the Home Depot. It has the same stylish look for $109.00
- Reese Articulating Task floor lamp from Pottery Barn ($399). This Aviva black iron contemporary floor lamp from Home Depot is a great way to get a similar look for just $146.00
- Reese Articulating table task lamp from Pottery Barn ($299). The Ebern Designs Bawtry table task lamp from Wayfair is perfect for any home office for just $145.oo.
The Marion Series from Pottery Barn has a bit of a bohemian look with a woven shade.
- Marion woven floor lamp from Pottery Barn ($399). The Joss & Maine 61inch floor lamp is an amazing dupe for $250.00
- Marion woven table lamp from Pottery Barn ($199). I found this Margie bohemian table lamp from Overstock. It is a great alternative for just $115.19.
The Miller ceramic table lamp from Pottery Barn has a contemporary yet rustic feel that will complement any decor.
- Miller Ceramic Table Lamp from Pottery Barn ($299.00). The Craftmade Vase Table Lamp from Build with Ferguson is a great dupe for just $78.39
Before you go, if you like this post you probably love a good a lamp bargain you might enjoy how to make a glass lamp. Happy Shopping!