I love burlap because you can do so much with it. This week is our monthly roundup of fun crafts and DIY projects. Be sure to read to the bottom to see all other ideas.
Welcome if you are here from Zucchini Sisters!
Mine are always easy diy projects, simple enough for a child to do (because that’s my level of crafting skill). I saw a similar idea for burlap bunnies on Pinterest. My inspiration had a white body over the burlap, but I was happy with just a white tail. These are 10-minute easy diy Easter napkin rings.
Supplies for Burlap Bunny Napkin Holders
All you need to make these easy Easter napkin rings are some basics:
I choose every product I review. I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy from one of the product links, at no extra cost to you. This income supports this site. See the full disclosure.
- Burlap fabric – I used scraps
- White pom-poms
- Glue and hot glue gun
- Ribbon – You could use any color that goes with your napkins
- Mod Podge (optional)
How to Make the Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
I drew out a bunny on a piece of paper to use as a pattern. Since it’s burlap, it makes sense to use a pretty simple figure without a lot of details like feet because the edges of the burlap can unravel. I just did bunny ears and a bunny body.
- Cut one bunny and then use that as a pattern to cut the rest.
- Paint over the bunny with a thin layer of mod podge. You don’t have to do this, but if you want to reuse them they will hold up better.
- Use a dab of hot glue to adhere the pom poms as a bunny tail on the bottom.
- Tie a long piece of ribbon around your rolled napkin and up around the bunny’s neck then just cut the excess ribbon. Alternatively, you could glue the burlap bunnies to wooden rings or a shower curtain ring and use that as your diy napkin rings. You could then just add a tiny bow to the bunny.
You could use any color ribbon. I used green to go with my napkins (but I fell a little short and finished up with raffia).
These simple napkin rings are the perfect addition to your Easter table decor.
Now let’s see all of the great Spring crafts. The next stop from here is a great idea for any bench in your home that needs a refresh.
- How to Make Fabric Covered Easter Eggs
- Burlap Bunny Napkin Rings (you are here)
- DIY Storage Bench Cover
- Make a Lavender Wreath
- DIY No Sew Bunny Pillow
- How to Make a Decorative Fabric-Covered Clay Pot
- How to add Spring to a Vintage Truck
- DIY Mossy Wreath for Easter or Spring
- Clothespin Spring Wreath
- Easy Light Bunny Craft
- Floral Ice Cream Cone
- Air Plant Pods