If you love to read, I hope you will share a few of your top 5 in the comments. These are five books I’ve read that I wish I read for the first time again.
This is a trend on social media and it’s given me so many ideas for what to read. I wondered if any of you might be searching for new books.
I’ll share any suggestions I receive in the comments in an upcoming email.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. I’m not a science fiction reader and I didn’t read the Marian. This book was amazing, especially on audio. The narrator is SOOO GOOD. It was so good that even my teenage son was into it, and anyone with a teenager knows that this is worth the price alone.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin – I loved this book so much when it came out and I’ve reread sections of it many times since then. This might be my favorite non-fiction book.
- Normal People by Sally Rooney- I loved this book and tried to read her other book but I couldn’t even finish it. This was made into a mini series, but the book was much better. It’s about a long relationship between two young people.
- Educated by Tara Westover – This is the only memoir in my list. I’m not a big memoir reader, but this one was worth it.
- Where the Crawdads Sing – This was made into a movie, which was good, but the book was better. You might think that you could visualize something better in a movie, but the book really made you see her drawings better than the movie.
I use affiliate links so I can afford to keep doing this. Hope it saves you time. See my disclosure policy.