I wrote a post a few years ago sharing my favorite design books, but I love to read. My friend Mary and I were trading book lists. I love it when I get into a really great book.
These are the books I have loved. I would love to keep expanding this list over time. Share your favorites in the comments.
- Paper Palace – Miranda Cowley Heller
- The Secrets We Kept – Lara Prescott
- Need to Know – Karen Cleveland
- Where the Crawdads Sing – (amazing book!) Delia Owens
- Educated – Tara Westover
Non Fiction Favorites
- Welcome Home – Mycquilly Smith
- The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin (one of my all time favorites)
- Mindset – Carol Dweck, very eye opening
- The Five Second Rule – Mel Robbins
- The Menopause Reset – Dr. Mindy Pelz (It’s hard to LOVE this but this book really helped me.)
- I Miss You When I Blink – Atria Books, Made me laugh out loud. It’s short stories.
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
I choose every product I review. I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy from one of the product links, at no extra cost to you. This income supports this site. See the full disclosure.