I used to dread St. Patrick’s Day, but this year I’m ready for it. When I owned a B&B in Uptown Dallas it was in a neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants. It was a fun neighborhood to walk to everything, but St. Patrick’s Day was crazy because the drinking starts early. There’s a parade at 10am and the party continues until evening.
This year I’m taking part in a St. Patrick’s Day table hop hosted by Debbee’s Buzz. Be sure to visit her site if you want to learn how to fold a napkin into a clover and get many more ideas. Be sure to visit all of the other tables below.
St. Patrick’s Day table accessories
I choose every product I review. I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy from one of the product links, at no extra cost to you. This income supports this site. See the full disclosure.
I’ve seen so many cute tables with those grass table runners so I decided to get one this year. Warning before you buy one of these – they are very messy! It’s cute, but not sure it’s a keeper. Definitely won’t be using this often, it leaves grass all over the floor.
After the winter we had I’m so ready for Spring. I borrowed my mom’s silver goblets. I found similar ones on ETSY. You can literally find anything on ETSY.
I ordered some cotton green napkins from Amazon. I love the softness and thickness of these 100% cotton napkins.
For my centerpiece I used some gnomes. We have a lot of garden gnomes because we used to carry a full line of gnomes (including an Elvis gnome) in our gardening store. These two are small enough for a table. Is it bad luck to take them out of the garden? A lot of our landscaping is already dead due to the 100-year freeze so I guess I’m safe.
If you try to find garden gnomes today the chances are that you will find a bunch of pretty tacky ones. I guess gnomes are having a moment, but I’m not a fan of these modern gnomes.
Now it’s time to see the rest of the Saint Patrick’s Day tables. Enjoy!
- Debbees Buzz ☘ Vintage Dishes & Lucky Clover Fold Napkins
- Home is Where the Boat Is☘ Loads of Shamrocks St. Patrick’s Day Table
- Panoply ☘ An Unpretentious St. Patrick’s Day
- My Hubbard Home ☘ Putting on the Green & Yellow
- Life and Linda ☘ Keeper of the Traveling Shamrock Cloth
- Corner of Plaid and Paisley ☘ Reprise of Ewe & McGreggor St. Patrick’s Day Table
- Me and My Captain ☘ Not Lucky, Just Very Blessed
- Red Cottage Chronicles ☘ Channeling My Inner Irish
- Celebrate and Decorate ☘ St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon Tablescape
- Calypso in the Country ☘ St. Patrick’s Day Table Decor
- Design Morsels ☘ St. Patrick’s Day Table
- The Painted Apron ☘ Celebrating the Green Table
- Hyacinth for the Soul ☘ Lucky in Life ~ Celebrating Green Table
- Zucchini Sisters ☘ Green & Orange St. Patrick’s Day Table