Mother’s day is right around the corner and most of us probably won’t be going out shopping this year. Here are my favorite gifts that can be delivered in time for Mother’s Day.
Amazon isn’t shipping everything as fast as they normally do, unless it’s an essential, but they aren’t the only game in town. I have suggestions from Amazon and my favorite ETSY.
I buy lots of goodies on ETSY, it’s like an online flea market. If you are looking for tips on how to buy on ETSY read this post. The simple answer is to look for sellers with more than 20 reviews with an average of at least 4.5 stars. If you are trying to get something by a certain date be sure to look at the expected delivery date.
- Turkish Cotton throw in cream and black by TheLoomia.
- Tabia African wall basket (also black and cream). This seller has lots of really cool baskets if you don’t like this one.
- Wool felt slippers from SweetHomeLY – These have to be ordered soon because they ship from Poland but how cute are they? This is the perfect time for slippers because you can wear them all day every day.
- 5 Minute Journal – I have this journal and I LOVE it. If you know someone who would journal this one is filled with great inspirational quotes. You can fill in the date, so start any time and even if you miss a day it’s OK.
- Straw bag from FrenchBaskets – I really like the leather handles on this straw bag.
- Audible subscription – Now more than ever is a great time to give someone the gift of an audible subscription.
- Crossbody leather bag by GreatYear – I carry this bag every day because it’s small and I like to be able to carry the essentials (wallet and phone) without having a huge bag. It arrived quickly but ships from the Ukraine so order soon.
- A subscription to Dry Farm Wines – I had this for a short time and it was so fun to get new organic wines every month, but it was a splurge so I didn’t keep it. It would be a special treat for Mother’s day.
- Adorable mini succulents – This comes in a pack of 5 or you can choose a different quantity. Below are my favorite planters for indoor plants, which I think you can never have too many of.
- Story Worth – This is an app that sends prompts to your loved ones (or whoever you give it to) with questions once a week. At the end of a year it gathers all of their responses and any photos they include into a book. For example, one of the questions is “what has been one of your greatest surprises in your life”. It’s a great keepsake that lets you discover stories about your Mom that you didn’t know.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click & make a purchase, I receive a commission! Thanks! Read my full disclosure policy.
I hope this will give you a quick idea of something for your mom. Happy Mother’s Day, it’s probably one you won’t forget even if there’s no gift.