Gift Ideas From Small Businesses (That Are In Stock)
I keep getting gift guides from some of my favorite people, but when I see something I like it’s already sold out. I decided to find some of my favorites on ETSY. ETSY is really a collection of small businesses where you can ACTUALLY CORRESPOND with the person that is selling you the stuff; Not going to happen with most online stores.
I choose every product I review. I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy from one of the product links, at no extra cost to you. This income supports this site. See the full disclosure.
- Acacia Charcuterie Board – This seller has lots of cool wood pieces, so click through to their store, they have 5-star reviews.
- Pet mug – Comes in a variety of colors and two sizes. You can put more than one pet on your mug. You email a photo of your pet after you place the order.
- Leather Tote – This tote comes with lots of different options, different colors, sizes, pockets or no pockets, a zipper (which I really like) and a longer strap option. It’s also a 5-star seller.
- Decanter – This shop also has some really unique wine glasses if you have a wine lover on your list.
- Wine Stand – I like that this has room for snacks, glasses and a wine opener.
- Pressed Floral Bookmark – This item can be customized. You can add a name and or just flowers. A great gift for a book lover.
- Olive Oil Cruet – These are so gorgeous. You could give them with a great bottle of olive oil. The seller is in Canada, but I’ve ordered many things from sellers outside the US with no problem.
- Wood charging station – I want this one for my self. It’s so pretty.
- Straw Bag – ETSY has a great selection of unique baskets. As a gift, I don’t like to give anything too large. A straw bag can be used for so many things, groceries, a purse, a tote.
- Turkish towels can be used in so many different ways. You can use them as bath towels, throw blankets, or a picnic blanket. They are so soft and you can get them in any color and even with customization. You can get a hand towel size, a napkin size or blanket/towel size.
I hope this inspires you to go search for gifts on ETSY, where you are most likely buying from a small local business. The world of online shopping doesn’t have to be limited to the giants. There’s enough time before Christmas to wait a little longer for something unique.
Wow – great choices Andrea! I just ordered the leather bag – can’t wait to get it! Thanks for being my secret santa! 🙂 Happy November my friend!