Finding unique lighting is one of my favorite ways to add something interesting to a blah room. I’m not talking about the average floor lamps here. These lamps are enough to make a statement.
It should be something that will stand out and capture the eye, whether it’s the beautiful design of the lamp or just its sheer size. There are many different statement floor lamps to choose from, so you should find one that fits your price and style.
I’ve included some of my favorites in every price category and give you a few suggestions on the best places to find them.
I choose every product you see. I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy from one of the product links, at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure.
- This floor lamp from ETSY is so fun, it’s a combination of sculpture and lighting. It comes in different colors and the ARMS MOVE. At the time of publish it is $169.
- Original hand made leaf lamp from ETSY. At the time of publish it is $183.
- Wicker floor lamp. This comes in two sizes from $114-$160.
- Retro tripod lamp – This comes in two different woods for $263
- Glass industrial floor lamp – This one is on the higher end at $299.
- Large coastal floor lamp – For $244
- Bamboo floor lamp – This one comes in different sizes.
- Heron black floor lamp by Article
- Valencia brass floor lamp – only $80 at Target
- White tripod floor lamp – $99 on Amazon
If you want to find your own statement lamp try this. Search for “large floor lamp” + the word that describes your style like modern, traditional, boho, coastal, etc. You will be shocked at what you can find at a reasonable price.
The best sources for statement lamps ETSY. To see more posts about lamps and lighting, check out these posts that cover everything about lamps.
Statement floor lamps are a functional way to add style in any home. The statement floor lamp can be as bold and dramatic or as understated and subtle as you want it to be, so start thinking about the space you’re looking to fill with your statement floor lamp. Is there an empty corner that needs some love? Or do you need something more grand for a room with vaulted ceilings? Either way, we’ve got plenty of ideas for how to find the perfect statement floor lamp (and our list is just scratching the surface!). What’s your favorite statement light from this blog post? Let us know below!